Friday, June 5, 2015

Kettlebell

I have 2 pairs of dumbbell at home, it is very useful for my workouts :)

Then more and more people talk about kettlebell and its benefits, I read quite a lot of articles on kettlebell, then I decide to try some new workouts.

I just bought 3 kettlebells recently, they were on sale with a pack of 3... I realize that kettlebell is safe to use and it helps better to burn calories, it is more effective for the strength training, especially deadlift :)



Here is an article of how to choose a kettlebell, click here to read it

Another article I want to share is the kettlebell exercises you can do, click here to read it

I recommend Jilian Michael's kettlebell workout, which covers most of these moves. Also, do not start with heavy weight, it is better to get correct posture then you can add more weight... to prevent any injury

Have a great weekend!

No comments: