Monday, January 13, 2014

Importance of breakfast

I know many people know about the importance of breakfast... but still I want to share it with you all...

Breakfast is really very important to start a new day. We need energy for whole day activity. 

No matter how busy how rush you are, you must eat your breakfast!
You cannot skip it! 

Some people want to keep fit so they skip it, which is WRONG!
This can damage your body!

Usually I make my own breakfast, which means I bake cakes, bread, pancakes....



My breakfast consist of the following elements:
- Warm water
- Fruit, mainly kiwi
- Bread/cake
- Tea (preferably green tea)
- Dairy product like yogurt, milk etc.










It is the best to start with drinking a cup of warm water, I always put lemon juice inside. Lemon is good for your skin and for health (of course! with vitamin C haha)

Also, it is very important to eat a fruit like kiwi which is rich in vitamin C.

Bread/ cake can provide carbohydrates, protein...
I avoid putting butter on the bread, I will put honey or home-made jam directly on the bread.

Tea is not a must but I prefer drinking something hot, especially green tea is good because it can help to avoid cancer.

Dairy product - some people say they are good, some say not good. I think we can never 100% avoid bad food right? just as we all have some cancer cells in our body! So eat it reasonably, the rest will leave it to God :)


No comments: