Sunday, January 12, 2014

Craft sale at church


Finally I got the photos from the craft sale at my church on 15-Dec :)

We had a small scale of craft sale for people to buy last minute christmas gift to friends and family. All the funds are going to the general church fund.



Last year 2012 we had our first bake sale during christmas time, it was successful! This year 2013 we had few bake sales they are all good, that reflected people like cakes and sweet stuffs.

Here is the photo of our bake sale in June 2013. Yummy :)









So.... This time I was thinking better to change the sale product type, so craft comes to my mind... I'm glad that I am the one who organize it, because there are many things to learn :) I think I will make some improvement next time!


Thank God that my sister at church is taking cartonnage class, she taught me how to make bloc telephone (see my 1st post). People like it and they even ordered some!

We also have other cartonnage stuffs like mirrors, porte-crayons, letter carriers...

On my side, I made some crochet teddy bears, crochet bookmarks :)



The week after the craft sale was crazy, since we had some orders... but we were happy because people buy what they like and at the same time they are giving money to the church :)

What I need to improve - make more stuffs in stock in advance little by little now, so that I will have larger quantity to sell next time.

No comments: