Wednesday, April 8, 2015

New sewn bag with leather strap

I have made it and used it for a while and then I realized that I didn't put it on my blog -___-

I have been saving the fabrics and couldn't decide what the use of them :( I wanted to sew a jacket but the fabric is relatively small :( so I finally decided to sew it to my bag, now I put my bible study materials inside :)

Another thing is that this bag is my first trial to sew the leather straps! It is very challenging since I have never learnt how to do that. I tried to watch some websites to learn it myself, only practice helped me to learn -_- learn from mistakes!
I feel lucky that I bought an important tool to "drill" the thread holes!!
Unfortunately I don't have any leather needle :( my fingers were almost dead after I finished the straps X_X

Don't know when will be the next time to make bags! I have lots of bag at home now :)




The pockets inside the bag are very useful to put small things

No comments: