Saturday, September 20, 2014

Making salad builds up your creativity & brings some excitement to your taste buds

I like salad, it is fast, efficient & delicious :) It's healthy too!

When you prepare your salad, what do you think of? Salad, tomatoes, olive oil, vinegar... that's all? NO! There are so many ingredients you can add in according to the season. 

It is indeed a test of creativity :)

About ingredients, I love adding fruits, cheese, nuts, seafood...

Sauce is important, which gives flavor to the salad, can lift up the taste :) 
Basically I stick to olive oil & vinegar. But sometimes I add honey & lemon juice & lemon zest to bring out the refreshing taste!


I added grapefruit and mozzarella :)


















I added shrimp, melon, lemon, honey

Egg (see the yolk, yummm), nuts, seeds, raspberries with Spinach
















I hope you will now try to explore new ingredients, be brave and be creative!

Also please feel free to share your salad ingredients with me :)

No comments: