Monday, August 10, 2015

Lemon tart recipe

I have found that I haven't posted the recipe of lemon tart, yet I made it quite often! :s

Each time I made it for somebody or even for ourselves, we just love it. It is a super recipe. It is also very simple, all you need is egg, sugar, lemon/ lemon juice.



I have already showed you the recipe of shortcrust pastrybasic pie crust.
For any tips to make perfect crust, click here

Ingredients of lemon mixture:
75g butter
3 eggs
150g sugar
2 lemons

Instructions:
1. Pre-heat the oven at 200°c. Melt butter 

2. In a mixing bowl, mix eggs with sugar well to become foamy mixture

3. Rince the lemon under warm water to remove dirts and pesticides, grate the lemon zest into the mixture of step 2. Then squeeze the juice into the mixture
Note: If you don't have fresh lemon at home, don't worry, I have tried to use 1/4 cup of lemon juice to replace 2 lemons, the taste is good also. You might want to increase or decrease the amount of lemon juice indicated.

4. Mix in melted butter

5. Pour the mixture into the pastry dough/pie crust ready in the mold. Put the mold into the oven and bake it for 25mins.



Enjoy!

No comments: