Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Dinner roll - healthy version

After raining for few days, it's so sunny and warm today. I wanted to grab this chance to make 2 batches of dinner roll... but I found that I don't have enough all-purpose flour :( ok.. let me think... I'll try to mix it with other kinds of flour, to make it healthy :)



Ingredients
1cup Milk (slightly warm)
1/3cup Sugar
7g Dry yeast


1 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups multi-cereals flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1tsp salt
1/3 cup or 75g butter at room temperature
3 egg yolks

Instructions - click here.


You may ask: What to do with the rest of the egg white? 
Store it in the fridge for a few days, then we can make:
1. Pavlova - click here to get the recipe
2. Mont blanc - click here to get the recipe

Tips to make meringue successfully, click here

Enjoy!

No comments: