Monday, February 23, 2015

Chinese coconut milk pudding

I saw another recipe to make the coconut milk cake another day, no bake cake!!
Also, I know my husband loves coconut... so I give it a try :)






It is very very very easy, all you need is nice mould to make it look beautiful!!

It is very tasty that I will make another again this week for my friend!

Ingredients
200ml Coconut milk
375ml milk*
85g sugar
20g gelatin powder
1 egg white

*I used soya milk since I have no milk at home :(

Instructions
1. Beat the egg white

2. In a pot, mix coconut milk, milk and sugar, heat the mixture until sugar are all dissolved

3. When the mixture becomes hot with steam, add in egg white, stir it quickly
Turn off the heat, add in gelatin powder

4. Remove the bubble or foam or crumbs in the mixture through the sieve
Note: This step is important to remove any crumbs - undissolved gelatin powder, egg white...

5. Pour the mixture into the mould(s) and put them in the fridge for at least 3 hours to let it set
Note: I used silicon mould because the cake can be removed easily, if you use tin mould, grease it before you pour the mixture

Enjoy!

No comments: