Sunday, February 9, 2014

My shop "LoveShareJoy" at Etsy is opening NOW

Finally, my shop "LoveShareJoy" at Etsy is opening - YEAH :) I need to thank my friend Jonua who helps me a lot (useful recommendations and guidance) and encourage me a lot so that I can take my 1st step!


To start with, the 1st item on Etsy - Crochet teddy bear






* 100% hand-made

* hands & legs are movable

* felt name tag can be personalized - I will sew the initial letter of the recipient's name







By simply looking at this teddy bear, you may not realize how much work needed to be done behind to crochet a teddy bear, since it is 100% hand-made, it requires 100% concentration and love to do it!

If you are interested, click the link below to get more information:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/164902003/handmade-crochet-teddy-bear-personalized?ref=shop_home_active_1



More items will be coming up soon - 
*crochet items
*sewing items

No comments: