Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Blueberry muffins

I love dessert, but healthy dessert is even better :)
Since I discover that muffin is healthier than cupcake, I make more muffins. My favorite muffins are with oatmeal or yogurt....

This is my favourite combination - oatmeal and blueberries :)






Ingredients

1 1/4 cups uncooked quick oatmeal (I used coarse ones)
1 1/4 cups flour
2/3 cup sugar (original recipe = 1/3 cup)
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt

1 cup milk

1 egg
1/4 cup oil

3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries


Instructions

1. Preheat the oven at 200°c
 In a mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients

2. Add in milk, egg and oil, mix briefly


3. Fold in blueberries


4. Use an ice-cream scoop, scoop the batter into muffin paper mould

If you use tin or silicon mould, grease the mould before you place the batter

5. Put them in the oven and bake for 20-25mins or until golden color


6. When time is up, take them out of the oven


If you use silicon or tin mould, let them cool down for 10mins. Then remove them from the mould


You can serve with honey for breakfast!


Enjoy!

No comments: