Thursday, May 21, 2015

Bagel is my favorite quick meal

I haven't made bagel for long long long time! I make it again today and it doesn't take lots of time to make some when compare to other breads :) Just realized that it is so easy to make, I'll make more in the near future :)



I just use the recipe of pretzel in fact, but it does tastes like bagels! I believe that they share more or less the same recipe.
So click here to get the recipe.
You can put grains on the top of the bagel to make it even healthier!

What to put inside the bagel? There are lots of variation. Personally I think the base should be cream cheese, with:
1. smoked salmon
2. salad/ fresh spinach
3. tomatoes
4. slices of cheese like brie
5. ham/ smoked ham 
6. bacon
7. chicken
8. pickles
9. honey
....

I like the combination of 1+2, 2+4+9, yummy!!

It is perfect for a quick lunch, or picnic. Easy to eat.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Archeage Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.