Sunday, March 30, 2014

Crochet bags for my clients

It's been busy last week, I have no time to write this blog :(

Recently I have made some crochet bags for my clients. These bags are not too difficult to make, but still it's quite time consuming :( My hands are tired but I can't stop, I really love crochet!

Anyways, the most important thing is that they are very happy when they saw the product. That makes me feel happy too and it encourages me to continue doing it!



This bag drove me crazy because it is the first time I use the natural fiber - which is stiff and not easy to handle when I did the crochet, but I'm glad that I try this material! It is durable.







This bag is my favorite one, I just love the shape and the decorations, it is already my 3rd one that I made














I will need to find more bag patterns :) I'm sure my mother will have a lot! She is so addicted in doing crochet, beading, knitting, I just follow her steps! She is amazing hehe :) I'm so proud of her!

I will have some more crochet items coming up soon, stay tune!

If you are interested in buying them, please feel free to contact me :)

Thanks!

No comments: